Monday, August 28, 2006

Projects..Projects...

So I went to school for the project briefing for next semester. It's weird to be in a very empty school, but maybe need to get used to the environment because we'll not have holidays next semester anyway.

So got a couple of choices which included some subjects that I dread, like Embedded Systems and Internetworking. Crap, I hate those timers and those IP Address crap, so it's either Web Applications for me, or a very interesting Biomedical project, which is a project given by an external company. Cool.

Apparently, the company made some really interesting products like the gadget Cyclops wore to keep his ray out, you know, that visor thing. Yea, they actually made it into a portable media player! And of course a device which can reduce short-sightedness. I think the project is to incorporate both this product into one. Sounds really interesting and challenging. According to research, 80% of Singaporeans are short sighted, so the lecturer believed that if it all goes well.....HEH HEH HEH *smirking*

Okay la, I'll end here.. :D

Oh yea, I turned down a job from..... wait for it...


SINGAPORE POOLS.

right, I know football stuff, but i DON'T KNOW BETTING AND GAMBLING STUFF. I'm against gambling anyway. No harm done :D

No comments: