Hahaha being the owner of deluded illusions, I must therefore lie to myself quite often and now I must convince myself that I'm still young and I'm still a teen....not :D
Don't know where to start and who to thank but nevertheless, let's do things in the chronological order, starting off with Saturday. My poor dude pals are only ever free on Saturdays because they've been taken in by the National Slavery company named NS.
Well they came over for foot and foodball...oh wait food and football...It was the Merseyside derby and you know it's not very nice for such an important match to fall on a day prior to your birthday because you might get so affected by the outcome...
thankfully Liverpool won :D
Weekiat and Yuling arrived first and then Keat Hwee + Vanessa. The one that was supposed to be out of the house at 6 plus and reach the earliest came at 8 (yaaaa we know whyyyyyy) and Aaron came from his second home, Beach Rd army market :P
As lazy people, we just ordered Canadian pizza and then became potato couches, watched Flashpoint....you know...the chinese action movie which people fly around kick tables, smashing into chairs and ladders...shot in the butt in mid air with a Arctic sniper and wouldn't die etc. etc :D
Good entertainment and good guessing which object is going to be smashed next.
Then Jackie came for a brief moment to enjoy some air con before everyone heading home. It must be a good day for the cab drivers...well let's just say we contributed back to the society...
Aaron being too engrossed at watch Nani, Tevez, Rooney, Anderson, Giggs and generally just ManYOOOOO that he doesn't want to take a photo with me :(
The new muscle-man ;)
Still the ever lovely couple heh
Then stayed up talking to random people....and then Rugby World Cup finals at 3am. Sadly, no tries. All penalty conversion. Boohoo.
So obviously, woke up this morning with a splitting headache and feeling reaaaally tired...Good service though. Spirit filled and one salvation! Yahoo!
Then as a tradition of our cell, we need to get 'tortured' in some way before the birthday plan could be executed. They played a cruel game on me called Sudoku and I had to fill in the entire thing to get the clue as to where I'm supposed to go....
Being really slowwww and tired...I was stoning and only then Auntie Fang gave away the crucial clue.... 6, 2, 3 and 5. Oh yes, PizzaHut....and I haven't even complete the Sudoku yet :D
Was forced to wear the party hat around and when we arrived at PizzaHut, the birthday song started playing and it was beautifully sung by a lady with a sweet voice (Hayleyyyyy is that youuuu?!?! HAHA) and yes feeling abit red-faced about it =p
Thankfully, there was no cheesecake but cupcakes! Oh look at that man...haha! I know I love football but eh not so obsessed already la okay! :p
PS: I didn't eat the club crest.. :D

My usual retarded smile and Alex with his HOT pose
Achtung! This is the first time WonderwoMIAN is caught on camera! Haha!
HOT pose

I know Auntie Fang will print this out and swoon over his cute little Matthew :D
As footballers always are, they fight on the pitch. There was a boot in the arse, a head butt and a very well hidden punch.
Anyway thankyou to my lovely cellies for a wonderful party and of course the presents! I'm quite awe-struck as to how you people can always do such stuff even when your schedules are so packed and busy with school.
Your creativity amazes me and I don't know how you guys managed to make a picture book out for me when I'm like ...so...bland...HAHA.
The notebook with the little music player attached...
I LOVE this page :D
And of course the cup with the cell photo and Liverpool emblem on top. Yahoo!
Not money-lenders...
Haha okay people I don't think I can ever thank ENOUGH but yes, I appreciate everything that has been done. Birthday is really kind of over-rated in a sense because it's just another day but I appreciate it when such efforts are put in. Even just sending me a message or meeting up with me is good enough for me :D
Easily contented okayyy....but if you still owe me present...you better bring them to me NOW!
HAHAHA :D Okay kidding....
Credits:
Thank you to Weekiat, Yuling, Keat Hwee, Vanessa, Aaron, Janice and Jackie for dropping by my house...
And Alex, Kenneth, Mian, FX, Matthew, Gabesy and Jaynee for taking your time to have lunch with me :D
And others for your wishes..
Monday, October 22, 2007
Twen-teen Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment