Was lying there, wondering... like how life seemed to be so unfair and such. Things never went your way, people fails and disappoints you, parents being the catalyst of all your stress, and friends..well, so called 'friends'. But I have always told myself, and other people that thinks the same way, that life isn't unfair, but take a breather, look at things in a broader perspective. It might not be what you think it is, or perhaps a blessing in disguise.
For everything happens for a reason, I strongly believe for years.
And I was reflecting upon my life. To be honest, it stinks sh*t. I shan't elaborate much on those sh*ts, but maybe some of you might know. You know I'm a bottler, and I wouldn't share my BIGGER problems with people, only those small minor teeny weeny things like 'I LIKE THIS GIRL' and such, then I'll spill it out. How pathetic is that! But you can't change me for being a bottler, and also if you might, don't tell me 'don't worry okay I'll be there for you' lines, I heard enough. Out of 10 people who said that, maybe only 1 or 2 at most actually meant it, the 8 to 9 others just say to make you feel better, no more, no less.
Who'd be there if called upon? Not sure, not many I presume. But I try to look things in the optimist perspective, at least there are.....I THINK.
After all the disappointments, hurt and agony, I think I came a long way, of being still alright and not falling into depression or whatsoever. If you're thinking 'haha, are you serious? You into depression?', I can safely say that if God hasn't kept me, I would have. I hope all these stuff are just part and parcel of my life, a lesson which the Almighty wants me to learn before embarking further down the road of the unknown.
light at the end of the tunnel? I bloody hope so.
Okay la, I shall not sound so...ah-pek-ish already. Thank God I'm still alive, that is all.
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Stronger Than I Think I Am....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment