Monday, December 04, 2006

Argh...

I vomited twice last night

and woke up because of diarrhoea 3 times.

It has to be one of the worst night I ever had. Damn those Burger King burgers. I had them at the airport together with Mike, Yiqi and Gerry. I wanted to eat the fish burger, but was pretty hungry. So I chose the mushroom swiss double and I swore I vomited everything in that burger last night.

I dunno what's happening to me but I have been falling sick very often recently.

Saturday I ate chips and stayed up to watch the ManYoo match with Aaron and weekiat. 3am that is. Very late. And I still had cough. Then the 2.4km run which we were all drenched. Ah, bad luck.

So I went to church yesterday morning and then met up with the poly pals at Expo for the Sitex exhibition. It was pretty big and as expected, filled with people. Bought a $99 Logitech keyboard and mouse with 5 year warranty and 1 year free anti virus. Good deal I reckon.

Then went to airport for dinner because everyone was waiting for the train towards town and we only had a choice that is to Changi Airport. The burger taste worst than normal and... more expensive than ever. I hate it!

No comments: