Friday, January 12, 2007

Ah, long time no update already. Life has been JUST okay for the past week, some up and downs of course, just like life.

Project days are a bore. But I expect it to be real stressful in time to come because we have been slacking far too much and time to catch up already. And of all time, my laptop decides to screw up at this time and the panel review is only 2 weeks away. Very luckily, transferred the file over to team mate's laptop or seriously, everything I've done for the past 9 weeks plus are GONE.

Wednesday was terrible. Imagine your team lost, woke up with a hangover, 2 oral presentations and one lab test. Sounds like a day from hell. Indeed it was, only thing was the 2 oral presentations are alright.

Thursday and Friday just past by real fast. But trying to wake up at 7 is a struggle most of the time. It's like you're thinking 'why am I doing this every single day' and you're feeling so sick and tired. Whatever...

Oh ya, very strangely, I saw ANOTHER girl who helped a blind man cross the pedestrian crossing again, weird eh?! It's not the same girl mind you but what's happening? Suddenly all the girls turned nice and help blind man cross road? Don't be daft..

They're still pretty wicked if you get on the wrong side of em. HAHAHA

No comments: