I'm so tired but I still wanna blabber on!
Today's YA service had been very impactful and I think my eyes went red everytime Rach mentions one of her stories that she got from her boys home. I'm quite an emotional person so you know, abit and then it'll be overflowed with mucus and honey...HAHA
It's such a timely reminder that we all have a ministry of reconciliation and it just struck me like what on earth have I been doing all these while? I then thought back of what happened during church camp and the vision I saw. It's like a reminder to me once again that God's heartbeat is definitely the people out there.
What have I been doing :(( So caught up with my own stuff and everything is me me and more me.
Then looking around me, there is hypothetically a gold mine waiting to be harvested... I don't think I've been doing enough...
Well, I was half correct. They were indeed needing people to help them do a MASSIVE wash-up. But I was shocked to see TWO people on the floor and a HUGE crowd of people. Apparently, two other people decided not to turn up for work and walking into the store just painted me a picture of a warzone.
Okay firstly, the store room was HUMONGOUS. Then I saw the washing sink. Oh my oh my! I don't have to describe the horror....
So I was there for one hour and all I did was washing, putting into dishwasher, go out and collect more plates and cups, come back in to wash again. Yea, that's what you call 'time flies'.
Back to my store, I say 'HALLELUJAH THANK GOD!!'. Back to familiar territory and familiar faces. Only then I realise how fortunate I have been because no matter how busy it was at HarbourFront, it still wouldn't be anything like VC really.
Learn to appreciate, James!
Haha such a weird team really..
OKAY OFF TO BED. Parents are ushers tomorrow so poor me...have to wake up early again...

No comments:
Post a Comment