Went for my first dental appointment in eons and boy, what a bloody cleanup, literally :D There was an intense pain on the bottom right and the panic-stricken mum of my thought it is the fearsome wisdom tooth.
But woke up this morning feeling alright but went for the dental appointment anyway. The last time I went was probably when I was in secondary 2 or something. HA HA. So the dentist is a local politician's brother (don't tell you who!) and once he saw it, he said 'major cleaning, man!' :p
It proved to be quite painful really and it's not nice seeing yourself spitting out gallons of blood and beer garden leftovers (HAHAHAHA) :p Now my mouth feels weird because the teeth feels so 'bare'. Oh well...
Back tracking to Friday, it was one heck of a busy day. It was supposed to be our store outing and we're not required to fill in any time slot and volunteer to work on that day but silly billy me accidentally wrote it down the previous week, completely forgetting about it and suffered the consequence :p
The crowd was non-stop, very unlike normal harbourfront days. It's the cruise. Oh the nightmare. At one point, the entire store was filled with ang mors. No wonder my manager said it's 'respect the ang mor day'.
Worst still some Japanese came and asks us about the Singapore mug when we're doing 10 drinks. I had to 'beg his pardon' for 5 times before I got what he meant. So much for working at tourist attraction =\
Then we had the almighty lunch time slam (woohoo) and when we thought the storm was over, this dude came over with a lady.... we thought 2 drinks.... and he said '20 CODs please'. (COD=coffee of the day).
I thought I had a hearing problem. 20?
Then this weird gal who asked for a rapsberry mocha frap....who on earth drinks that? Anyway, I made it and then she said 'oh, I don't taste any rapsberry'. Obviously the fruitiness of rapsberry doesn't go well with mocha you genius. But I remade it with a smiley face anyway :D
Then I had to fly down to downtown east for the store chalet. Only just stepped into the room, I had to drink a couple of sips of whiskey already. Tiredness + whiskey = dizziness.
Nice to see some old faces like Jai and Hidayah :) Your dear friend here was so bored that he volunteered to peel all the prawns. What a nice boy, right.
Sadly I had to rush off to Thomson to meet the dudes at prata house. Was delayed over some drama-mama situation. I said I'm off and this other gal partner went 'eh go off never tell me!'. So everyone went 'OHHH OHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT HUH yada yada blah blah'.
Shock and horror. I thought it only happens in primary school :p Nah just kidding guys.
Then the 'as usual' excuse of being late is the dearth of taxis. I know they are having a hard time due to the oil situation and the amount of moolah they have to fork out just to drive a cab but I think they have some issues.
One said he's going to makan. The other said he needs to go somewhere when he didn't clearly state where. Aiya, waiting for the clock to strike midnight then say la.... Can fetch me to prata house first then makan right?
I thought cab is a pay-and-you're-on-your-way service but now it seemed like we need to fit in the schedule of the cabby before we can get anywhere. Not the first time!
Obviously, nice to see the guys again. Good to see them still ever so loving with their gals as well! So I went down for a cup of teh tarik (yes...$15 cab fare for a cup of tea). Shared their experience on throwing live grenades which sounds so exciting yet I must start praying that my fellow solders and I won't be a bunch of blur cocks because you do know how lethal that 'potato' is, eh?
True story: my dad sent a SMS that went 'coming home for dinner?' on Sunday evening and very 'fortunately', Jayne was checking out my phone and...she actually replied....
'don't tell you'.
The cheek!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment