Muahaha. It's quite awhile since I've written anything here. Shall talk about... my debut for the music team :D
Anyway, nothing spectacular. Only thing I know is that He was with me throughout. One of the challenges I faced when I decide to join is of course... stage fright and thank God, I felt nothing of that sort of Saturday!
I felt at peace and miraculously not anxious or had any 'kanchiong spider' moments, which I'm definitely prone to. Some wrong notes here and there but I know I'll improve :)
Other than that... nothing big of note. Just finished reading 'Boy Meets Girl' again, once through and I thought it kind of changed my mindset of things again. It's so easy to be conformed by what the world thought as romance and the ideology of love.
But God's way of doing things is always different and I shall learn to trust and be satisfied with what He has provided me with first. Friends, cell and family. Aren't they great? ;)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment