Monday, October 16, 2006

Cousin's Wedding

Hahaha so my cousin, Jacq got married today and the wedding dinner was such a joyous occasion yet a very emotional person like me still gotten my eyes red. I don't claim to know her well because of our almost 10 years age gap and our family seldom meet up (like twice a year AT MOST). So kinda awkward at times, but I still remember her carrying me around when I was young.

Some goes to the wedding dinner to have shark's fin and the fish but I'm always more interested in watching those videos and pictures of the bride and groom. They're always so memorable and touching, something we always look back at when we're getting OLD.

They hired a group of people from MooMedia to make a very special 'MTV' and it actually made me teary eyed! I don't know what sparked me off, but the video somehow showed how they knew each other and the journey they had together.

The song was Richard Marx's duet with some random lady. Then the couple had to mimic the lyrics as if it was sang by them. The story was:


  • They're from the photography club and went for a trip.

  • My cousin caught the eye of the groom. So he used his cam to take a candid picture of her.

  • 'One look fell in love' (I think!) . His eyes was sticked on her throughout the trip.

  • At the prata shop(no, not the 'dey dey dey!' one), my cousin distributed the pratas to everyone except for the groom, who was sitting there and anticipated she would pass him the prata, but she didn't! So he was pretty disappointed and was seen eating prata with anger....haha!

  • They chatted on MSN (tadah!) and perhaps got on with their friendship.

  • Started dating etc. They still remembered the date of their first kiss. Aww!

Yea made me and my dad a little teary eyed. Hahaha. I can't imagine how I'll feel if I'm actually the groom. I might need two golden bowls, for me and my mum to store our tears! Hahaha, but that's too far fetched at the moment to me because the first step of it is still a big uncertainty.

As usual, bombarded with the questions I hate the most. 'Have girlfriend anot!?' 'HAR! WHY DON'T HAVE!' 'WHEN YOUR TURN HAR?'. Okay la, I'm 19 only okay, don't make me go shotgun then nobody attends my wedding hahaha.

Long journey ahead la. I don't really know whats ahead of me by I shall walk on by faith and not by sight. The thoughts of woo-ing a girl is already kinda scaring me off and I'm feeling so sick and tired of it. But who knows? There might be someone out there who will reignite everything.

Or so I hope...

No comments: