Sunday, October 08, 2006

So Inspirational...

You sang about how beautiful I am to you. But to Me, you're the most beautiful thing and I love you.

This was what God told the church today. And immediately my tears began to flow and I was so touched by those words.

Church was brilliant today, everyone seemed to be in high spirits and jovial. And pastor's words greatly encouraged me and I felt so inspired. It really really applies to what I'm going through and those words 'no matter what life brings, always continue to fight on and don't give up' inspired me. I felt so recharged and 'energetic', to continue on this race and fight on.

I's such a strong believer in 'everything happens for a reason and nothing is coincidental and by luck' that I found myself nodding my head constantly as pastor talked about it. When something happens, I know the first thing I would think of will be what does it apply to and what hidden meanings are there.

Went prata with weekiat, yuling, kkh, junjie and the two 'newcomers', cheryl and shiying. Then over to my house pool side. As usual, laughing like crazy while drinking Breezer. My face is red now, so I think I shall abstain from alcohol 'cause I can't drink like my dad (HAHA).

Last week of holidays before a long long marathon to the end. No more holidays, breaks or fun time. Time to get busy, man!

No comments: