Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hello blog,

Long time since I've really gone in about life really. It has been pretty busy and eventful the past few days. My two best guy friends are called to 'duty' and serve the nation so it's pretty much myself now.

Had a so called 'last meeting' with them at AMK Hub and our big boss decided to watch Rogue Assassin so we followed suit, a decision we lived to regret HAHAHA. Anyway we met Aaron, who was finally out of his BMT, Gary, Keat Hwee + Vanessa, Janice + Jackie and big boss came the latest, in a cab.

The show was supposed to start at 3.10 but we went in a bit late so missed the 'head' of the show, obviously going in like a blur sotong.

*boom boom bang bang piang!*

And we came out still abit like sotong. We missed the 'head', completely don't understand the 'tail' and so obviously we all thought it was a horrible movie to watch. The ending will really leave you stunned, not in a good way of course. Those ending that doesn't even look like an ending. Blah, whatever!

Then KH had to send Vanessa to NTU for her choir while as a man of my word, I had to meet up with jayne in NTU for dinner....so might as well head down together....in a cab. Surprise.

So Vanessa headed for her choir while me and kkh met up with jayne. Then another friend of KH, Debra, who coincidentally stayed in the same hall as ms tong, joined us for dinner.

After dinner, we walked to the sports complex to see ladies play football (HAHA COLOUR WOLVES SPOTTED) while also trying to spot the 'botak joan' who is described as a football god incarnate by jayne. She didn't appear, sadly, probably because she doesn't need training anyway.

It was round two for food so we went canteen 2 with the ever studious and hard working Muggertron studying her notes while gobbling up pratas and fruits.

But it was getting late, vanessa was done with choir and jayne needs to continue her transformation into Muggertron so we left and walked to hall 4, which is like down the hill/mountain/everest/whateveryoucallit.

Waited for the girls to pack up their room, waited for the bus. It was like watching the paint dry. Took train home and SO 'FORTUNATELY' met jan and jackie of all places, MRT train, same cabin.

I can assure you I'M NOT STALKING YOU. The airport incident is a separate one as well as these so don't accuse me of things I didn't do HAHAHA.

Okay la I'm so tired already. People are complaining that I'm stoning and NOT TALKING TO THEM. Sorry laaaaaaaaa okayyyyyyyyyyy forgive meeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Bye!

No comments: