You are my God, in whom I find rest
You are my pillar, supporting me through and through
You are my fortress, protecting and shielding me all the time
You are my safety net,
when I fall, I know You're there
Pick me up again as I fall
but with a shout of Your praise, I'll stand taller than before.
THANK YOU
You are my pillar, supporting me through and through
You are my fortress, protecting and shielding me all the time
You are my safety net,
when I fall, I know You're there
Pick me up again as I fall
but with a shout of Your praise, I'll stand taller than before.
THANK YOU
Haha before you wonder who wrote that....
It's my Holy Spirit HAHAHA.
Uhm, I'm kinda tired now so I'll just quickly sum up everything. I had work 3 consecutive days from Saturday to today and I tell you, it's suddenly becoming a little stressful. Especially doing closing on Sunday only to realise there's work again the next morning at 9am.
Saturday's message was pretty inspiring it really did give me a new perspective into things like what God expect from us guys and also feeling a abit like 'what on earth have I been doing all these years'...you know.. wasted :(
Then Sunday had to do ushers again for the second consecutive week because Chellie 'arrowed' us so well, just take it as another offering to God. After church, it was lunch at the same old usual place and then got caught in the rain....
Back to church, it was studying time for auntie fang, shujing, kenneth, bert and alex while I read through what I've missed on last week's 'Cost of Discipleship'. Already then I felt SO tired, then thinking 'I have work till 11' makes me feel even more SIANNED.
Today was alright with a mock bar test given by Clement while I had a bimbo moment (more like not awake than anything). Ang moh ordered Tall Soy Latte and I think I pronounced Toy Saw Latte HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA So silly... :p
Yup and jayne paid a visit, running away with her favourite chocolate eclair :D
Went home for only a 45minutes nap before heading out again. Met up with auntie fang, mian, matt and sarah for Hairspray. It's a wonder someone like me would actually like it but I do like it! Amanda Bynes is so WOOO! because I have a very deep impression of her from 'She's The Man'.
Okay, it's 1:30am in the morning and since I've done QT, it's time for bed I guess....
ah well..
It's my Holy Spirit HAHAHA.
Uhm, I'm kinda tired now so I'll just quickly sum up everything. I had work 3 consecutive days from Saturday to today and I tell you, it's suddenly becoming a little stressful. Especially doing closing on Sunday only to realise there's work again the next morning at 9am.
Saturday's message was pretty inspiring it really did give me a new perspective into things like what God expect from us guys and also feeling a abit like 'what on earth have I been doing all these years'...you know.. wasted :(
Then Sunday had to do ushers again for the second consecutive week because Chellie 'arrowed' us so well, just take it as another offering to God. After church, it was lunch at the same old usual place and then got caught in the rain....
Back to church, it was studying time for auntie fang, shujing, kenneth, bert and alex while I read through what I've missed on last week's 'Cost of Discipleship'. Already then I felt SO tired, then thinking 'I have work till 11' makes me feel even more SIANNED.
Today was alright with a mock bar test given by Clement while I had a bimbo moment (more like not awake than anything). Ang moh ordered Tall Soy Latte and I think I pronounced Toy Saw Latte HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA So silly... :p
Yup and jayne paid a visit, running away with her favourite chocolate eclair :D
Went home for only a 45minutes nap before heading out again. Met up with auntie fang, mian, matt and sarah for Hairspray. It's a wonder someone like me would actually like it but I do like it! Amanda Bynes is so WOOO! because I have a very deep impression of her from 'She's The Man'.
Okay, it's 1:30am in the morning and since I've done QT, it's time for bed I guess....
ah well..

No comments:
Post a Comment