skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Deluded Illusions
A Simple Blog For A Simple Life...
Thursday, January 14, 2010
I am nothing now,
It's been too long
Since I've heard a sound
The sound of my only hope.
This time, I will be listening...
This heart, it beats...
Beats for only You...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Circle Of Pals
YA Conference '09
MY FOOTBALL BLOG
Aiken
Alex
Alvin
Bel
Bert
Claire
Cousin Xavier
Dawn
Fila
Hui Koon
Jayne
Jarrold
Jiamin
Jon's Bondevia
Kenneth Lee
Kenneth W.
Louis
Maddy
Shujing
Wansu
Yilin
Shout Out
Important Posts
Birthday!
Church Camp Photos!
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(9)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(6)
Wilderness
'When the oceans rise and thunders roar, I will be...
Praise God. Even as I'm typing this I feel the exc...
I am nothing now, It's been too long Since I've...
'Step out and step up. For God has seen you faithf...
Hello Twenty-Ten!
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(59)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(135)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
►
2006
(57)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment