Saturday, April 14, 2007

HI I'M BACK, SUPPLIES!

Ah, back to the comfortable looking blogspot. I'm so used to all these controls that those html codes at Wordpress is confusing me. Glad to be back and with a bland (brand) new looking template that looks...nothing much. But aye, my efforts are over at Red Cauldron okay so don't complain!

As a music lover and the ability to embed music players now (wahey!), maybe I'll put my daily favourites on here and share with you peeps! :D

Okay, current favourite: Travis' "Closer"



And when I see you then I know it will be next to me
And when I need you then I know you will be there with me
I'll never leave you...

Just need to get closer, closer,
Lean on me now,
Lean on me now,
closer, closer,
Lean on me now,
Lean on me now.

Keep waking up (waking up), without you here (without you here).
Another day (another day), another year (another year).
I seek the truth (seek the truth), we set apart (we set apart)
Thinking of a second chance (a second chance).

GLAD TO BE BACK AT BLOGSPOT! :D

No comments: