Saturday, April 21, 2007

Howdys!

Tiring, tiring day. But it was worth it.

It's Gabriel's pre-birthday celebration! Shh, don't tell him, there's an actual one tomorrow....or actually 6 hours later.

Summary, I went to school, went home, went to Novena, went to Peninsular Plaza and finally, Cafe Cartel @ Siglap. Like almost the entire Singapore covered except the West, eh?

So, last night, me and my project mates were discussing about the report which is supposed to due next week and dear Lord, we haven't even started writing ANYTHING yet. So went back to school around noon and unusually, the project room was populated with people we don't know. It used to be such a cosy nice room among the 5 of us but...aiya!

Finished the 12 paged report in under 2 1/2 hours and I had to rush down to TP to try luck and see if they sell Polaroid films. Unavailable, she pointed me to Novena. Fair enough, went home for 1hour before heading out again.

Went to Novena and found out that it's the same film that I've bought yesterday, which I can confirm, NOT the one used for the camera. So went to Peninsular Plaza for one last try and it's the only film I can get. The same one! *sulks*

So, Meiyian wants me to be the advance party at Cartel and I duly accepted the mission that is to rendezvous at 6.30pm. Left City Hall at 6.05, I knew I'm late.

All the way to Tanah Merah, waited eons for bus 12 and met Kenneth on the bus to Cartel as well.

Apparently, it was reserved for 25 people, yes TWENTY FIVE! Then, more and more came and it became less awkward because er, at first there was only 3 or 4 of us hogging 2 long tables...

Interesting thing was when Shujing gave us this psychology test. Here's the result:


First animal you see in the forest: Rabbit - My character (true!)

Another animal you see deeper in the forest: Tiger - Future wife's character (OH SH**!!)

Upon seeing a house, enter or not? : No - Not ready for relationship (absolutely)

Seeing a table, square or round?: Square - Not easily adaptable (true, tick!)

How many chairs?: 4 - Number of people you trust (not really, I trust people easily, too easy)

How many flowers in a jar?: 3 - Number of ex lovers (NO, nearly though :p)

How many candles do you light? 1 - Your generosity (NO NO NO! Friendliest loan in town, eh?)

Walking out of the house, what do you see? River, waterfall or ocean: Waterfall - Your sex drive (it means high sex drive HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEAR ME! Predator on the loose!)

Yes so...birthday boy finally arrived....with his head stuffed with cloths and blindfolded by a pair of jeans. With a earphone plugged in his ears, he walked into Cafe Cartel just like that and obviously, he was in the limelight and everyone's eyes were on him.

When we finally took off that jean that blinded him, SUPPLIESSSSS!! He was obviously shell shocked and didn't know how to react but hey, good cell leaders don't need to know how to react :p

Got a little late and with that LONNNNG trip back home, better get off early. So went off with Kenneth and met Alicia (????) and Yiling (????) (I hope I got their names right or I'm in for a royal humtuming) and took the same bus. One of em is a fellow 'northerner' like me, living in Bishan so chatted up abit and wow, finally got home in long last.

The trip is perhaps, as long as this post. Okay, totally random. BYE! Tomorrow's gonna be a LONG day, I tell thee!

No comments: