Hello! Finally had the time to blog in details for the past few days. Certainly, it had been fulfilling and obviously fun!
Sunday was morning service and was on ushers duty. In charge of the front door for the day and probably shook 90% of the people's hand that morning. Sad thing is how 60-70% of the people came AFTER 1030...seriously sad state of affair.
Was supposed to take photo with chairman tong one but she delayed...then I changed...too bad! Wait for next month then. Haha
Went lunch with the cell and I actually fasted. Funny thing is when I fast, auntie fang decided to buy vadai and treat us...could've picked a better date right...sigh! We had bible study after that, the cost of discipleship and rounding up the stuff we did on week one.
It was a recap but somehow we still manage to use up 1 and a half hour. Then I went off to put my things down at home before heading out again.
Met up with jan, kh and his gf, vanessa, kiat, yuling, jj and his gf. So that means I was the only single guy around :) I'm probably gay....hahaha
Anyway we went to AMK's Botak Jones for dinner. Long wait expected so having kkh + janice, the combination is perfect because we have 2 gigantic eaters. First came the chicken wings and satay, then the baos, and then the rojak...
Janice had the voucher so they used it on one of the super expensive lamb chops. Then they screwed up our order and therefore a free complimentary soup that tasted like all the leftovers chapalang together.
When the food finally came after ONE AND A HALF HOURS, we're already almost full, especially for me....
After that, we took a long walk back to my house, which is actually one bus stop away but due to the bloated stomach, we took longer than usual to walk and we're like a bunch of drunkards...
Settled down at my house pool side and then as usual, beginning to look back and think about the good ol' days...all those memories still vaguely in our mind...things that seemed like it was just yesterday...
Work has been pretty good actually. People are really nice, helpful. Training coaches taught me a lot while I'm still familiarising myself with the surroundings. I did closing today and actually made a drink for a customer without knowing already!
I know it's going to be a bit tough ahead but I'll hold on steadfastly in His grace, knowing that He will enable me to do all things :D
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment