Hi blog,
I had a full tour round Singapore on the MRT today. I think SMRT ought to hand me like an award for spending the most amount of money on MRT fares in a day or something.
I went from home, which is YCK, to Boon Lay, then Orchard and ended up at Bedok. Go figure...
Anyway I'm so tired to go into details as to what happened. Woke up sooo early because some ki-siao guy wanted to take a look at our house at 9am in the morning. I know early birds got the worms but...so early meh?
Then jaynee was whining and whining from 10 to 12 about how heavy her laptop + maths calculus book were and so as NICE as I am, went the extra mile (probably more).
Supposed to shop but went off empty handed and angry. AND TIRED.
Had a financial seminar in church before heading to where else but beer garden for dinner. It's odd because I seldom go dinner with them you see....YA usually ends at 10 and if I go dinner with them, I wouldn't need to go home already.
But it ended at 7 today! So we all had all the time in the world to sit around, eat and talked. So everyone was discussing about uni and hall stuff while abit odd, I still managed to catch what they're on. While Kenneth said he saw rooms with guy slippers and gals sandals outside, I made a joke about how they're playing DOTA inside.... I think its funny okay :p
Okay la I needa go do QT, watch some football then off to bed. Night blog!
