Wednesday, February 06, 2008

happy early chinese new year to ALL.

Did last, last minute shopping with Janice and Jackie at Vivo yesterday :) Yes, sound like I'm the extra again (haha) but hey, this 8 year friend at least makes me feel less awkward and didn't pull the dinner-on-your-own stunt on me ;)

It was really smash and grab for us because we knew we don't have much time and we're....not very picky when it comes to fashion.

Oh ya, we saw the Candy Empire owner and he really is one weird dude...blueberry muffin...blueberry muffin.... Let me tell you why. When I was still at Starbucks, he would come over to my store to 'have a look' at the blueberry muffin and he won't want the ones already on display but those we store as backups.

He once came in and said 'oh.. no, I'm not buying anything'.. when I asked if I could help.

So then I left the couple to have their own time while I went back to visit my friends at SB-WT. :D So happy to see them again, really.

Due to the rising cost in Singapore, coffee is becoming more expensive as well. A tall latté now cost $5.30 instead of $5.10 FYI.

Went supper with them at Chinatown. Happenin' worx.

Exclamation: Shall stop typing in such pattern. Shutting off in 5....4.....3...


Alright, let's move on, since it's back to square one...

No comments: