Friday, February 15, 2008

Paramore - Franklin



don't really need to watch the video, just need to listen!

What a song, really. It's kinda old...but I still love it.

And when we get home, I know we won't be home at all
This place we live, it is not where we belong
And I miss who we were in the town that we could call our own
Going back to get away after everything has changed

Could you remind me of a time when we were so alive
(Everything has changed)
Do you remember that? Do you remember that?
(Everything has changed)
Could you help me push aside all that I have left behind?
(Everything has changed)
Do you remember that? Do you remember that?

So we stand here now and no one knows us at all
I won't get used to this
I won't get used to being gone
And going back won't feel the same if we aren't staying
Going back to get away after everything has changed


It's awesome how songs have apparent meanings beneath what is being sung. Well, I guess life always have two side in things. Perspective :)

No comments: