Monday, March 10, 2008

Here's my last post before I enter into a new phase in life! It's edging closer yet I don't really feel the dread or anything so I just want to thank God that He really gave me the peace in mind and also helped me prepare myself for what I see as challenging days ahead.

I thought today's service was brilliant because the worship was just awesome and could've gone on forever! And during the alter call, I really felt His presence and His touch. I believe the message is a timely and apt one, especially for me because new environment and... new people!

And the people in there won't be random, but chosen by custom by God to be placed there for a specific purposes. So I was really praying that He would use me mightily and that I could do my best to witness to them His goodness!

So only just, I came back from supper and I'm proud to say that I shared with my friend about Jesus and all. After that I realise that it wasn't really me who was speaking. I mean... yea I'm terrible with words and not the most eloquent ones out there but hey, if you have your staff, lift it up for Him to use it! :)

So I guess I'll be back to tell more about His goodness in 11 days time! I'll be back for Good Friday service and YA and then Easter! Haha thank God for the extended holidays really, in advance.

Oh ya, I already made fun of the police before I'm anywhere in it. I told those in the youth room that the commandos have got their motto as 'for honour and glory' while the police one would be.....


for doughnut and coffee.

Cheers, hope that it won't turn out to be really all about doughnut and coffee....

No comments: