Okay, really really really last post before I enlist!
Thank you guys for throwing that surprise 'party' for me. As blur as I am, never suspected anything even when you people claimed that I SAW you guys. No, I really didn't!
It's hard to think about life without the cell and the pals in church. You all made up some parts in who I am today and I'm thankful :)
FX and Mian, thanks for the cap! I know I'll need it... heh! Jayne for putting me off guard with a question that really got me thinking hard 'when was the last time you went sentosa' and of course Alwyn for breaking his fast because of the dinner :( Marcus for being in his enthu self and Alex.. for organising? Haha
Not forgetting my other pals who're in NS as well and 8-year friend, Janice. You got a mention here! Haha and oh, Yeewen! And Summer for the prata on Sunday!
Will see you all on Good Friday service, which I'll be early because my parents are ushering... So yes, expect some 'random' phone calls from me and if you people miss me, 999 is the number*.
*I shall bear no consequence
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment