Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Was taking my usual 5km run over at Upper Seletar reservoir yesterday. Yep, the same place where Roland and Chellie had their wedding reception. As I was running, I realise atop the tower, which was supposed to be like a vantage points for tourists, it turned into a watch towers for the army/police looking for the limping shortie.

The supposed calm and relaxing atmosphere is now a little tense, with the sound of chopper motors roaring throughout. I didn't exactly count but I'm sure there were at least 12 of them that flew past during my run.

Quite serious, huh. Never seen anything like this before. All this red alert, one week before my enlistment into police. Fantastic. God, what are you trying to tell me? Haha...

Watched The Leap Years and though very, very surreal, it's still a very nice movie. Considering it's Singaporean production, there was a distinct lack of complains about government and vulgarities in dialect. Raintree should do more of such films.

And oh! Corrinne May's songs fit in seamlessly and her song really have very Christian-y meanings behind it.

Surreal, far fetched and fairy tale-like. But surely not something I would want!

No comments: