Monday, July 02, 2007

After so many years in church, only today I stayed all the way till 6pm, which was when the church closes it's doors. There was so many things shared and debated. I don't really like to speak out but when I finally find this place where I'm comfortable with, I'm ready to speak forth.

fx, mee, jayneee, marcus and me were in the study room without going to the usual beer garden or something because of the 40 days fast so please guys, don't ask me out for lunch. DON'T TEMPT ME.

Then it ended with some really interesting talks about battering rams and terrorism (HAHA, no we're not planning one :p). But of course we learn together, share and grow together.....although we 'kop-ed' cell members of other cell...hehe

So it ended at 4 and so marcus, fx and mee went off while I had time to burn till 630 and rather not go home and waste time on travelling. So bert, jaynee, alex and me stayed around and watched MVs on bert's laptop. It started off from Jay Chou, then SHE....then it turned to some Bollywood joke, Cheers beer advertisement and it became like a self entertaining session :D

But bert left at 5 so the rest of us had to sit around and slack for the next hour. Well, we just talked about our experiences and yea, building each other up of course.. :D

Then went down to prata house to meet up with kiat, yl and jon :) ate, chatted and it was a good time of getting together since I've not seen them for such a looooong time (for me la..)

Gonna be a long week ahead man. Still need to fast....God, please give me the necessary strength and discipline to get over it. :D

No comments: