Sunday, July 08, 2007

Love Is In The Air.....

A bit off topic..

You scored as Bumblebee,Your match is Bumblebee!

People around you appreciate your positive outlook and feel that they can rely on you. Putting others first is important to you, often at your own sacrifice. Your determination is something to be proud of.

Which Transformers character Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com



The moment I did the quiz I knew the result's going to be Bumblebee. Not fun one leh..

Anyway, just back from my cousin's wedding dinner and I must 'proudly' proclaim that I've been to two wedding receptions in 2 days, both are cousins from my maternal side.

Yesterday's one was a bit special as it was held over at the Old Parliament house and it was really kinda cool to hold a wedding there. Imagine sitting on the very seat Lee Kuan Yew sat...you know...or even Goh Chok Tong...whatever

Although the building has been renovated into an art house, there's a certain nostalgic 'smell' to it. Oh and of course the ceremony was pretty unique. They had their wedding vows exchanged within the parliamentary hall and some moving words.

Today's wedding dinner is back to the traditional 8 course dinner but it was a rather simple one, without the videos, singing and all. Just sit down and enjoy your dinner.

It was rather awkward because we're in the same table as some people I've never seen before and I don't even know how to address them. Uncles? Aunties? Well..this is the start of the age where all uncles are uncles and all aunties are aunties. What relation? Nobody knows...the ties just ain't there anymore. Sad but true.

That 8 course meal took a grand total of 2 hours (as usual) while I'm bored to tears. My mouth didn't move much other than eating and answering questions like 'where do you study?', 'when are you getting into army' and the MOST DREADED QUESTION OF ALL TIME 'when your turn, har?'

You'll know when my turn comes, don't worry. :) And don't give me the 'WHY' look when I say I do not have a girlfriend. I'm a good boy okay! HAHAHA

Alright, anyway church services have been phenomenal recently. The message is constantly asking us to 'keep our hunger' while at the same time, 'move on to a new level'.

So surprised to see the youth worship team on Sunday service and it was trés magnifiqué! It was loud and noisy and probably pissed the old people behind off but whatever, maybe they couldn't hear properly in the beginning and by the end of all the 'BOOM BOOM' they regain their hearing :D

Well, another looooooong week ahead. It's so tiring and siannnnnn but the day is nearing! Final panel review and once it's over, I'll be freed! Off to bed soon. Laters!



Drop the idea James....drop it....you day dream too much...

No comments: