Thursday, July 19, 2007

Holla! Just a quick update on yesterday's cell.

Down at auntie fang's house again actually. It seemed like our cell meeting would usually end up with a lot of food and like a case of 'go in healthy, come out a fat man' kinda thing HAHA

There was pineapple rice then desserts. Now, the desserts are super duper sinful I have to say. We have the American cheese cake plus Oreo cheese cake. Then there's this other chocolate cake which I don't know it's name and how can we leave out the brownie, which has MELTED CHOCOLATE on top of it with ice cream on top of it.

Like omgosh *does hand sign* HAHAHA

Anyway better not complain anymore. Or else I would have nothing to eat next week. They lock me up with the parrot which doesn't talk...

And Kenneth managed to take a video of the scandalicious pair...fx and meiyian! Wooo! They were touching and *cough cough* shall not continue on... :D

Oh, 76 takes 1 hour from Marine Parade to AMK. SIGHHHH

No comments: