Well, well. The weekend has been brilliant with so much fun and partying.
Oh yes, today Jayne san was supposed to meet me for breakfast at 9 but supplies, she arrived at 10. Girls will always be girls I think :p I'm contemplating on putting that 'unglam-kungfu-pose-in-Korean-costume' picture but let's not be mean :D
HAHA okay la I'm so used to people being late that I couldn't be bothered anymore. So I got her the order (which I ordered the wrong one, followed by 'WOOOOOOOOOOPS!') and then walked down to Starbucks to get my morning mocha.
Surprised to see Starbucks so empty and I must say the people serving there is very friendly and that's something I notice of the people working at Starbucks. They'll ask where'd go next and stuff.
Service was alright and I admit I nearly fell asleep because I was sooooo tired. I'm sorry =p
Went lunching with the usual and we managed to 'capture' Grace haha! Lazed around and decided to make a stupid decision and took 13 from church to YCK interchange, literally from one end to the other.
One and a half hour, it was. I left at 4 and reached home at 5.30pm. I can't wait to move to the east. GRR
Dine with the same old including old friend, Rivand. Ah, back to the good old times. Hopefully the people can organise a BBQ sometime soon. I miss the lot of them :(
Saturday was awesome-ly fun and unique because it's YA's 1st birthday yoohoo! So all the cells had presentations and everything prepared nicely while the game they play was pretty mindless :p and I can't imagine if I have to squeeze a sponge full of water on a girl. SO EVIL.
ALRIGHT, panel review coming up and if everything goes well, I'll go look for job, preferably some coffee joints so I can steal a cup or two from them :p
Bye diary.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment