Holla! Yesterday I reached home at 1.30am. Yea, was the one and only person left on the bus when it reached YCK MRT :(
But it's okay. We had a surprise celebration for Kenneth at his Sennett house and also doing Habitudes and trying to finish by 10 but...we ended up leaving at 1130 :p
So here's the plan!
Met up with Auntie Fang outside TJ and we sort of fumbled here and there abit because she didn't bring the present (d'ohhhh) and also we didn't get the lighter and masking tapes. Then met up with Gabesy there as well to get the muffins and then began our long walk there.
So we reached the gate and she actually managed to open the gate already. But then she say the 'eh not open leh, that thing below stuck'. So I thought there was a catch below that can open it and tried with all of my heart and all of my strength but then....
So when all hopes seemed lost (HAHA SO CLICHE!), I decided to open the other part of the gate and TADAH! IT WAS OPENED! PRAISEEEEE THEEEEE LORDDDDDD!
Then like those TV drama, she found the keys in one of the shoes and while we're opening it....we heard the dog barking furiously and relentlessly. Well it continued for probably 5 minutes until Pastor Anne's Singapore Idol son finally appeared to save the day.
I admit I don't have any hweeling for dogs, especially those that bark so loudly that the Istana can hear :p
So finally we're in and we're almost out of time. Got into his room and yes, auntie fang was complaining about how hot, stuffy and the weird smell inside. It's okay man, guys understand guys but ya, you can come and have a look at my room and I assure you its nothing like that :D ANYDAY!
Hung the superbly designed banner across his bed and then thank God for honourary cell member in Chairman Tong who was pang-sehed by her tutee in church (I'll teach him a lesson, don't worry) so she came down and help to blow the balloons!
Then she left for her cell meeting at Mere's house but she had to catch the same bus as Chellie. Her account could be read HERE and I tell thee, it's SUPER entertaining and you could just picture it in your mind and laugh at it HAHAHA.
But then another rescuer came and mian arrived just in time! So we lighted up the candles (my fingers hurt okay!) while she as usual, had something fun planned for him. She got 20 of those chocolates (which I don't have any idea what it is but it's just a frog) and placed them around the house and he have to find it to redeem his presents.
So, the birthday boy finally arrived with Gabesy and we're SO afraid that the pizza delivery man will come at the wrong time and we'll surprise the wrong person HAHAHA. But yea, different timings so thank God :p
After I took these pictures I said 'I hope I can remember who's birthday this is 3 years down the road...'. Well because...They made him wore a wig HAHAHAHA.
How can cell goes without A LOT of food? We've got muffins, pizzas, donuts and Oreo cheesecake! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The most unbearable part of it all is the last bite on the cheesecake. Once you finish it I'm adamant you'll go 'HALLELUJAH!'
I look so retarded here because my phone had this set timer thing and it doesn't says how long but you just gotta listen to the 'click click click' and it just doesn't want to go off! Haha!Yes, anyway the presents we got was this huge jar of snacks and also this notebook with Chairman Mao's cartooned face all over it! We know Kenneth's quite a serious person but we don't want to go all out serious for stuff so we got something that's a bit weird and unconventional :D
Yes therefore it explains why the bimbo club had a meeting on the previous day okay! I got persecuted for that (HELPPPP!) but it was for the presents maaaa....why you all liddatttt! hahahha.
So on Tuesday, met up with jayne at PS after her driving lesson. I was late but when I reached she was in the toilet so theoretically I wasn't late la. Got the crepe papers, balloons and candles there and went to Carefour JUST for the one pack of party poppers HAHAHA so pathetic right!
Then for the convenience of Alex we headed down to VivoCity (he pronounced it as vai-vor-city hehehe). What we did before he arrived is still a secret as of now but will reveal in due time.
He arrived and we suddenly got into shopping mode la. Zara...then Pull and Bear. I didn't hear of this shop before but eh, really must follow the shopping kings and queens more. I got this brown shirt which they say suits me (okayy lorrr hahaha!) while jaynee got her FREAKY MONSTER SHIRT which is still currently with me :x
Had dinner at the Mussel Guys overlooking Sentosa :D Sat down for a good chat about boys and girls (not the 'paedophilic' way of course :p ). Laugh at super random stuff like how she says 'jiaxiang sarawak kuching kolomee' with a super whiny voice HAHAHA and what..Muchacha? Mu cha cha cha?!
Okay la I shall end here. Really must thank some people here since mian sort of 'reminded' me last night. I must thank the cell people for using their '9 cows and 2 tigers' strength to pull me back to church and cell. Without them I would've taken a different path and would be further away from the Almighty One :)
Nice people the bunch of you! I love love love y'all!
And also the bimbo and himbo for the great company. It's always nice to have like shopping partners and people to confide in within the church people. Must hang out more alright!
- fainted-

No comments:
Post a Comment